We provide multimedia localization services, including complete adaptation of graphical and audio content. Multimedia localization is a complex process requiring versatile engineering and artistic skills. Multimedia content includes multiple types of data:
- text data
- audio data
- video data
For multimedia projects ILS employs both in-house and outsourced workforce to provide the following localization services:
- Localization of video and subtitles
- Localization of audio
- Localization of Adobe Flash
- Localization of E-Learning systems
- Localization of video games
- Translation and dubbing of audiobooks
- Localization of DVDs
- Music and sound effects
- Analog to digital conversion of video
Depending on the type and quality of the raw source materials the process steps may include:
- Creation of a transcript
- Extraction of audio, video and graphic data and its preparation for translation
- Preparation for dubbing
- Synchronization of audio, video, and titles
- Dubbing by voice talents.
We can carry out full cycle or selected steps at your choice. Every project is priced based on the project-specific customer approved task list that includes only the steps involved to complete requested task.
The multistage quality control system in place helps ensure that our customers get high-quality target product within the shortest time possible.